Ski Retreat 2018
Get Away for a Ski Weekend in the Poconos!
Come spend a weekend away from the craziness of life at home as we head to Streamside Camp in Tannersville, PA for the weekend! We will be skiing and boarding at Camelback on Saturday and Sunday, and there will also be unlimited snow tubing as well as a big campfire on Saturday night! We will get time to spend getting closer together and learning about an amazing God who is crazy about us! You won't want to miss the best trip of the year for Tower Hill Student Ministries!
- We will leave the church at 4:30 PM sharp on Friday January 5, returning on Sunday January 7 around 8:00 PM
- Anyone in grades 6-12 are invited to attend
- You do not need to be a skier or snowboarder to attend, nor do you need to ski at all during the weekend!
- No experience required, you may take lessons and rent gear at Camelback
- Cost for the trip includes 2 nights of lodging, breakfast Saturday and Sunday, as well as Dinner on Saturday. Skiing, rentals, and lessons are all extra.
- You will need to bring money for lunch on the mountain on Saturday and Sunday (~$25 total)
- All the packing lists and information packets are found in the Forms section of this registration
Contact Gerard Marrone - 908.406.8983 or email at Gerard@towerhillchurch.org
- $180Student 40 remaining
- $0Chaperone & Driver 10 remaining
- Lift Tickets (Sat & Sun) - Students: $66
- Ski Lesson: $25
- Ski/Snowboard Rental (Sat & Sun): $60
- Helmet Rental (Sat & Sun): $24
- Lift Tickets (Sat & Sun) - Chaperones: $106
- Snow Tubing (Sat & Sun): $70